- I’ve gotten 6 out of 8 of my shots
- I have my plane ticket reserved (pending a call from STA travel to confirm since I’ve now had 3 tickets reserved and have purchased none)
- I have my itinerary:
- Dec 17th: depart USA (arrive in Colombo on Dec 19th)
- Dec 20 – Feb 19: Teaching in Sri Lanka
- Feb 20: Depart Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Feb 20: Arrive in Delhi
- Feb 20: Mar 6: India
- Mar 7: Depart Goa, India
- Mar 8: Arrive in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Mar 8 – Mar 28: St. Petersburg, through the Siberian Plains to Beijing
- Mar 29: Depart Beijing
- Mar 29: Arrive in Sydney
- Mar 29 – Apr 5: Australia
- Apr 5: Depart Sydney
- Apr 7: Arrive back in SF
The last leg of the trip from Beijing to Australia is still up in the air. I really want to visit my current roommate who will be doing a working holiday program there, but it adds almost 1k to my flight for just that leg.
Also, the Russia trip may be condensed to a 17 day rather than a 3 week trip due to money (it’s almost double the price for an extra 4 days). If that’s the case I’d extend my time in India by a few days and plan to be in St. Petersburg by Mar 10. We shall see.
Current song addiction:
(ignore the video itself, it’s not the band… it’s a remake… of a video, or something.